Last updated: 1 July 2020
Capitale refers to Capitale Ventures Pte Ltd and Capitale Advisory Pte Ltd. Capitale reserves all rights with respect to copyright and trademark ownership of all material at this Site and will enforce such rights to the full extent of the law.
1. Capitale is not responsible for the content of any site linked or linking to this Site. Your linking to any off-Site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
2. No material at this Site shall be used or considered as an offer to sell or a solicitation of any offer to buy the securities or services of Capitale. Offers can only be made where lawful under, and in compliance with, applicable law.
3. Capitale makes no representations that transactions, products or services discussed on this Site are available or appropriate for sale or use in all jurisdictions or by all investors. Those who access this Site do so at their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws or regulations.
4. While Capitale uses reasonable efforts to obtain information from reliable sources, Capitale makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of any information or document at this Site obtained outside of Capitale. Opinions and any other contents at this Site are subject to change without notice.
5. Capitale is not utilising this Site to provide investment or other advice, and no information or material at this Site is to be deemed a recommendation to buy or sell any securities or is to be relied upon for the purpose of making or communicating investment or other decisions. Any transactions listed on this Site are included as representative transactions and are not necessarily reflective of overall performance.
6. The Site and the materials on this Site are provided “as is” and “as available”. Capitale makes no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise regarding the Site or the materials on the Site including any warranty that the Site or any materials on the Site or any part or use of the Site will be uninterrupted, error-free or free of harmful components, or that any information provided to Capitale or available on the Site will be secure, accurate, timely, up-to-date, reliable or not otherwise lost or damaged. Except to the extent prohibited by law, Capitale excludes all warranties, including any implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or quiet enjoyment and any warranties arising out of any course of dealing or usage of trade.
11. You undertake not to use the Site to:
a) harvest or collect email addresses or other financial, personal or contact Information of other users of the Site by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited communications outside the Site;
b) to create a database (electronic or otherwise) that includes Information downloaded or otherwise obtained from the Site except to the extent expressly permitted under this Agreement;
c) transmit or re-circulate any information obtained from the Site to any third party except where expressly permitted by us or on the Site;
d) use the Site in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overload or impair the Site or the servers on which it is hosted;
e) use automated scripts to collect Information from or otherwise interact with the Site;
f) upload, post, publish, display, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available on the Site any information that we may deem:
i. be misleading, harmful, threatening, unlawful, libellous, defamatory, infringing of any Intellectual Property Rights, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; and/or
ii. to contain software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; and/or
iii. to be unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation; and/or
iv. to be the private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, National Insurance numbers or other identifiers, credit card numbers and/or debit card numbers; and/or
v. to be an attempt to promote or market any goods or services for your own financial benefit;
g) impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age, your financial employment or personal circumstances or your affiliation with any person or entity;
h) solicit personal information from anyone under 18 or solicit passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes; or
13. You agree on-demand to indemnify and hold each other user, us, our subsidiaries and affiliates and each of our directors, officers, agents, contractors, partners and employees, harmless from and against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses, and all registration fees and duties, arising out of or in connection with:
a) your conduct in connection with the Site or with other users of the Site; and
14. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Site. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other users.
16. We welcome ‘links’ to the home page of the Site, but not ‘deep linking’ by which we mean that you may not include a link to any page of the Site that is not the home page. You must not display the contents of the Site (or any page from it) or allow it to be displayed surrounded or framed or otherwise surrounded by material not originating from us without our prior written consent.
17. The Site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to any laws, regulations, rules and regulatory guidance which may be applicable from time to time.
a) you understand and acknowledge that while we make reasonable endeavours to ensure the accuracy of the information that we are provided with, and which in turn, is provided to you, neither we nor any of our or directors or employees make any representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of such information;
b) all details, information, representations, identification and other documentation is true and accurate in all material respects;
e) you will not send funds to the any Capitale entity other than by using the payment methods specified by us.
21. Whilst Capitale takes every care to ensure that the standard of the Site remains high and to maintain the continuity of it, you acknowledge and agree that the internet is not always a stable medium, and errors, omissions, interruptions of service and delays may occur at any time. As a result, we do not accept any ongoing obligation or responsibility to operate the Site to a certain level of availability (or any particular part of it).